Jafar Nasirli – Traumatologist-orthopedist,
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Attending Physician
Jafar Nasirli received his education at the Medical Faculty of the Istanbul University in 1988-1994.
Then, in 1995-2000, Jafar Nasirli studied at the Jarrahpasha Medical School.
The main areas of activity of Jafar Nasirli:
– Traumatological, orthopedic, arthrological and vertebrological diseases;
– Examination and treatment of the traumatological and orthopedic diseases by the modern methods;
– Surgical treatment of the fractures by the new modern methods;
– Transplantation of the artificial joints in the knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow joints (Endoprosthesis).
– Vertebral surgery, vertebral fractures and conservative and surgical treatment of kyphosis;
– Arthroscopic treatment, “anterior cruciate ligament, meniscal tear, shoulder;
– Sports injuries;
– Pediatric orthopedic surgery, congenital dislocations of the hip joints, flat feet, congenital anomalies and deformities in children;
– Operations to increase height;
– Aesthetic orthopedic surgery, bone curvature surgery;
– Surgery and replantation of hands.
Brief summary of the scientific papers and articles:
An importance of rehabilitation after the endoprosthesis of the hip and knee joints (Journal of Azerbaijan Surgery).
The surgical treatment of dysplastic coxarthrosis (Journal of Azerbaijan Medicine).
Professional Activities – Work Experience
With more than 20 years of work experience in the specialty of a traumatologist-orthopedist Jafar Nasirli started his professional activities in Turkey.
The orthopedist and traumatologist of the Orthopedic and Traumatology Department of the Jarrahpasha Medical School of the Istanbul University.
Nasirli worked in the Department of Artificial Joints Transplantation and Bone Cancer of the International Royal Hospital of England and at the Traumatology and Orthopedic Hospital in Stuttgart, Germany.
In 2001-2003 the Senior orthopedist and traumatologist of the Omur Group of Hospitals in Istanbul.
In 2003-2008 the Head of the Orthopedic and Traumatology and First Aid Department of the Central Clinic.
In 2008-2014 the Head of the Orthopedic and Traumatology Department of the Customs Hospital.
From 2014 till now Jafar Nasirli has worked in a position of the Head of the Traumatology and Orthopedic Department in the Training and Surgical Clinic of the Azerbaijan Medical University.
Phone number for contact with Dr. Jafar Nasirli: +994 50 393 08 44.
The interesting videos about the author:
The Training and Surgical Clinic in the Azerbaijan Medical University. Traumatology and Orthopedic. Jafar Nasirli.
Jafar Nasirli. Operation for insertion of the artificial hip joints. AMU TSC.
“Salt deposition” in the joints – arthrosis: incurable disease?
Attending physician Jafar Nasirli: “Producing preparation from the patient’s own blood, we inject it into his joints”