Jamil Nadir oghlu Iskenderov is a PhD in Medicine, a member of the European Association of Neurosurgeons.
Life and education
In 2010-2015, he completed the dissertation on the Clinical, diagnostic and surgical treatment of degenerative stenoses of the spinal canal and received a PhD degree in medicine. Jamil İskenderov currently working on the doctoral dissertation on the Surgical treatment of spinal traumas. Over these years, he has repeatedly participated in the numerous courses and scientific conferences abroad and has gained the scientific and practical innovations.
Jamil İskenderov was born in 1981. He actively participated in school Olympiads. In 1998 he won the 3rd place at the International Mendeleev Chemistry Olympiad. In 1998, he entered the Treatment Faculty of the Azerbaijan Medical University with the highest score. Jamil İskenderov received the Topchubashov scholarship for studying in the University with the excellent grades. After graduating from the University, Jamil İskenderov continued his work at the Neurosurgery Department of the Azerbaijan Medical University for gaining trust of the management of the university.
Jamil İskenderov worked as a clinical intern at the Republican Neurosurgical Hospital during 2004-2010. He worked at the Central Seamen Hospital in 2011-2013.
Until 2013, he worked as a senior laboratory assistant at the Neurosurgery Department of the Azerbaijan Medical University. He currently works as an assistant at the Neurosurgery Department of the Azerbaijan Medical University. He has also worked as a neurologist at the Educational and Surgical Clinic of the Azerbaijan Medical University since 2013.
Jamil İskenderov graduated from Azerbaijan Medical University in 2004. In 2008, he passed a course on Spinal Surgery at Aegean University in Izmir, Turkey. He actively participates in the wide application of innovations in spinal surgery in our country. Jamil İskenderov qualified on scoliosis surgery at the Florence Nightingale Hospital in 2016. Furthermore, he participates in 4 or 5 international conferences and advanced training courses abroad every year.
Specialized medical field
The diseases treatment of which are performed by the doctor (including surgical operations):
– Tumors of spinal column
– Dislocations of vertebra
– Osteoporosis and associated fractures
– Inflammatory diseases of the spinal column
– Prenatal spinal column disorders (intense spinal brain syndrome, diastematomyelia, lipomeningocele, etc.)
– Carpal tunnel syndrome
– Cubital tunnel syndrome
– Cerebrum tumors
– Traumatic injuries of cerebrum
– Inflammatory diseases of cerebrum (abscesses)
– Congenital hernia of cerebrum
– Craniostenosis and other neurosurgical diseases
Jamil İskenderov has more than 20 scientific articles. These articles have been published in prestigious scientific magazines of Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
– Surgical tactics in the stenoses of the spine-femoral area of the spinal canal (in Azeri: “Onurga kanalının bel-oma nahiyyəsinin stenozları zamanı cərrahi taktika”). I Conference of the Azerbaijan Neurologists, Baku, 2008, p. 102.
– Surgical options for lumbar spinal stenosis. Materials of the VI Congress of the Black Sea Neurosurgeons, Istanbul-2009, p. 181
– Surgical treatment of degenerative stenoses of the spinal canal (in Azeri: “Onurğa kanalının degenerativ stenozlarının cərrahi müalicəsi”). Journal of Health (“Saghlamlig”), 2010, No. 3, pp. 35-38.
– A modern approach to the clinical, diagnostic and surgical treatment of degenerative stenosis of the spine-femoral area of the spinal canal (in Azeri: “Onurğa kanalının bel-oma nahiyyəsinin degenerativ stenozunun klinika, diaqnostika və cərrahi müalicəsinə müasir yanaşma”). Journal of Health (“Saghlamlig”), 2011, No. 5, pp. 171-175.
– Clinical features of degenerative stenoses of the spinal-femoral area of the spinal canal. The materials of the XIII International Congress on the Eurasian Surgery and Gastroenterology, Baku-2013, September 12-15, p. 323.
– Surgical treatment of degenerative stenosis of the lumbosacral area of the spinal canal (in Russian: “Хирургическое лечение дегенеративных стенозов пояснично- крестцового отдела позвоночного канала”). The materials of the V Congress of Neurosurgeons of Ukraine. Uzhgorod, Ukraine, June 25-28, 2013, p. 103
– Clinical and paraclinical features of degenerative stenoses of the spine-femoral area of the spinal column (in Azeri: “Onurğa sütununun bel-oma nahiyyəsinin degenerativ stenozlarının klinik və paraklinik xüsusiyyətləri”). Journal of Surgery (“Cerrahiyye”), Baku-2013, No. 1, pp. 68-71.
– Selection of treatment tactics in patients with degenerative stenosis of the spine-femoral area of the spinal canal and evaluating the effectiveness of surgical treatment (in Azeri: “Onurğa kanalının bel-oma nahiyyəsinin degenerativ stenozu olan xəstələrdə müalicə taktikasının seçilməsi və cərrahi müalicə effektivliyinin qiymətlənirilməsi”). Journal of Health (“Saghlamlig”), 2014, No. 4, pp. 67-72.
– Surgical treatment of stenosis of the lumbarsacral area of the spinal canal in patients of different age groups (in Russian: “Хирургическое лечение стеноза поясничного- крестцового отдела позвоночного канала у больных разных возрастных групп”). Annals of Surgery of Kazakhstan, 2014, No. 2, pp. 42-47.
– Stenosis of the spinal canal at the lumbosacral level: types of clinical course, results of treatment, operational tactics (in Russian: “Стенозы позвоночного канала на пояснично-крестцовом уровне: типы клинического течения, результаты лечения, оперативная тактика”). Central Asian Medical Journal, 2014, No. 1, pp. 35-38.
Contact telephone number of
Dr. Jamil Iskandarov: 050 322 78 22
Dr.Cemil İskenderov.Neyrocerrah.ATU TCK. Boyun emeliyyatı.Video reportaj
Neyrocerrah. Dr.Cemil Iskenderov. Boyun feqeresinde agır travmanın korreksiyası emeliyyatı.
Neyrocerrah. Dr.Cemil İskenderov. Onurğa kanalının stenozu. Disk yırtığı.
Neyromonitoring. Neuromonitoring. Cemil İskenderov. ATU TCK.
Fəqərə sütunu, onurğa beyni travmaları